Air Fryer Crispy Honey Chicken
A family favourite - is there nothing better than crispy chicken WITHOUT the oil? Yes, air fryer fans will love this perfect delectable crispy chicken recipe with honey garlic sauce.
- Air Fryer
- 6 boneless chicken thighs skinless
- 1 cup cornflour
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ground thyme
- ⅛ tsp ground sage
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup AB's Honey Ironbark
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the chicken into chunks, then toss it in a bowl with cornflour and seasonings. Use enough to coat the chicken evenly.
- Place in the Air Fryer and cook according to your Air Fryer manual for chicken.
- In a medium saucepan, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and minced garlic. Cook over medium heat to soften the garlic but do not brown.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, and black pepper. Simmer together for 5-10 minutes, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour sauce over crispy chicken and enjoy!