AB's Honey Nut Granola
There is nothing better than homemade! Try our simple granola recipe to add some essential oils to your breakfast and set your day up for success!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Servings 10 serves
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup rapeseed or canola oil
- 1/2 cup AB's Ironbark Honey order below
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, stir oats, almonds and sunflower seeds together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oil, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Add to
dry ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture onto two dry baking trays.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove from oven and stir.
- Return to oven and continue baking until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Download Recipe Card Original recipe: allrecipes.com.au/
Recipe Ingredient – Ironbark Honey