Caramelised Roasted Pears with AB's Honey
Try this decadent dessert at your next dinner party (or half the recipe for your next date night at home) or serve with our ricotta pancakes for brunch.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 4 firm, ripe pears (such as Williams)
- 20 gm butter, softened
- 2 1/2 tbsp AB's Ironbark Honey order below
- Greek style natural yoghurt or ice cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180ºC fan-forced).
- Peel and halve the pears. Use a teaspoon or a melon baller to remove the core from the pears.
- Rub the butter over the base of a shallow ovenproof dish just large enough to hold the
pears in one layer.
- Place the pear halves in the dish cut side down.
- Drizzle with AB's Ironbark honey and bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally with the juices, or until the pears are just tender and caramelised underneath.
- Serve the pears warm or at room temperature and accompanied by yoghurt and almond
seed bark, or ice cream.
Download Recipe Card Recipe from sbs.com.au