AB's Honey Glazed Bananas
Honey and bananas were made to be together. Enjoy this Honey Fried Bananas simply recipe for a weekend brunch.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 2 medium Banana
- 50 gm Butter
or coconut oil if you would like to be a little healthier
- 2 Tbsp AB's Yellow Box Honey order below
- Slice bananas evenly
- Heat fry pan with butter or coconut oil
- Add sliced bananas and cook on medium heat for 5 mins until starting to soften. (Add more butter if desired to get a richer taste)
- Add honey (to taste) to bananas and stir until bananas are coated and honey is warm. NB: For us, this is a good Tablespoon or two of honey, however, you can add more or less as you like.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or add a spoon of Peanut Butter for an extra taste sensation. Or serve with pancakes, French toast, and a little cream to be really indulgent.