Honey Roast Pumpkin & Cranberry Salad
This salad will become a family favourite and can be served warm or cold.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cut pumpkin into cubes and add to mixing bowl with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary and tbsp Ironbark honey. Toss to ensure all pieces are coated
- Spread pumpkin pieces on a lined large baking tray and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender, shaking tray half way through
- Toss Pumpkin seeds/pine nuts in 2 tbsp Ironbark honey and roast in oven for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly
- Add English spinach, pumpkin, cranberries, pumpkin seeds/pine nuts and fetta.
- Toss and serve
Try this salad and add your other favourites like beetroot.
Recipe Ingredient – Ironbark Honey