AB's Honey and Cinnamon Pancakes
These cinnamon honey pancakes are sweet and fluffy and are a perfect breakfast for the family. Using our Ironbark Honey which is a favourite with all ages due to its mild but distinctive sweet smooth taste which rests gently on the palate. Ironbark Honey is always a winner with kids due to the sweet taste. Combine this honey with the sweet combination of cinnamon, these pancakes will also be a winner in your household!
- ⅔ cup AB's Ironbark Honey
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In another separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry elements and mix well.
- Pour the batter on a hot frying pan on the stove top.
- When bubbles form, flip the pancake and continue frying until lightly browned.
- Drizzle with honey over the top to serve.