AB's Honey Anzac Biscuits
Enjoy our take on the traditional ANZAC biscuit. These biscuits are easy to make and use honey instead of sugar for a delicious flavour.
- 125 g unsalted butter
- ¼ cup AB's Yellow Box Honey (or your favourite AB's Honey)
- pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 150ºC. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and honey in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until the mixture starts to bubble. Add a pinch of salt.
- Mix bicarbonate of soda with boiling water and add to butter mixture.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour melted butter mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on a tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on trays before transferring to a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.