Balsamic Salad Dressing with Manuka Honey
Balsamic vinegar and Manuka Honey, together with a bit of mustard, pack a lot of flavor into this sweet-yet-tangy salad dressing. If you've never made dressing before, you will be delighted with just how easy it is. Feel free to adjust all the seasonings to your taste and use this recipe as more of a guideline towards deliciousness.
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp dijon-style mustard
- ½ tsp Manuka Honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly ground
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the oil, vinegar, Manuka Honey, and mustard.
- Peel and mince the garlic. Add it to the dressing and whisk together.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste, and whisk.
- Let the dressing sit 5 to 10 minutes for the flavours to blend.
- You can add more salt and/or pepper to taste.
- You can adjust the amount of honey to make it sweeter
4 Strengths of Manuka Honey to choose from
MANUKA HONEY MGO 30+ Direct from Australian BeekeepersFrom $7.00
MANUKA HONEY MGO 100+ Direct from Australian BeekeepersFrom $12.00
MANUKA HONEY MGO 500+ Direct from Australian BeekeepersFrom $36.00
MANUKA HONEY MGO 900+ Direct from Australian BeekeepersFrom $69.00