AB's Honey & Macadamia Cheesecake
Try this simple cheesecake recipe to wow your friends and family at your next get together. Macadamia and Honey combine perfectly to give you a sweet nutty dessert
Prep Time 35 minutes
Cook Time 6 hours
Servings 8 slices
- 100 gm melted butter
- 350 gm gingernut biscuits
- 500 gm cream cheese, softened
- 175 gm AB's Macadamia Honey (For a milder flavour, try AB's Yellowbox Honey) order below
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 70 gm macadamia nuts, chopped
- Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
- Break apart gingernut biscuits, then process in food processor. Add butter to biscuit, then continue to process until combined.
- Press combined mix into tin to form the base of the cheesecake, and place tin in freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Process cream cheese and AB's honey until smooth. Pour thickened cream, then
continue processing until thick. Stir in chopped macadamia into the mix.
- Remove the gingernut base from freezer, and evenly spread cream cheese mix.
- Cover cheesecake with plastic wrap, and put cheesecake into the freezer overnight, or
- Allow 15 minutes for the cheesecake to soften before serving.
Download recipe card Adapted from recipe by Alanda Young at https://www.indaily.com.au/eat-drink-explore