Just in time for Christmas, try these ginger cookies using our 100% Australian Ginger in Honey.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 250 gm copha
- 1 cup AB's Honey Ginger in Honey
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- In a medium saucepan melt together over low heat sugar, copha and Ginger in Honey. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, bicarb soda and ground ginger. Gradually add to cooled honey mixture.
- Slowly add 4 cups of flour to mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture onto lined baking tray about 5cm apart.
- Bake at 180 degrees C until golden (about 12-15 minutes).
This Gingerbread Cookies recipe has been modifed from Allrecipes.com.au German Honey Cookies.