AB'S HONEY GINGER BBQ SAUCE
This Honey Ginger BBQ Sauce is so simple to make, and you can adapt the recipe to suit your taste. Use it simply as a pouring sauce on hamburgers or hot chips, or as a marinade for meats, including steak, chicken, or prawns. It’s the perfect condiment! Add more chilli to your taste if you like it a little spicy!
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp AB's Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
- 2 tbsp AB's Ginger in Honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 squeeze lime, juiced
- Whisk all ingredients except lime juice together in a saucepan and simmer on the stove for approximately 15 minutes
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the lime juice
- Your sauce is ready to be used or can be stored in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.