Broccoli Salad with Honey-Mayo Dressing
Crunchy broccoli, almonds, and bacon tossed with a sweet honey-mayo dressing makes this meal a perfect side dish or summer main course.
- 5 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
For the dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup AB's Ironbark Honey
- Australian mustard to taste
- Blanche the broccoli for 1-2 minutes in a pot of boiling water, salted with one teaspoon of salt. Do not exceed cooking time to prevent broccoli losing its crunch.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large serving bowl, and toss the required amount of salad dressing through to suit your taste.
- Chill well before serving.