AB'S HONEY ROASTED BUTTERNUT PUMPKIN SALAD
This side salad dish is made with the sweetness of roasted honey butternut pumpkin along with cranberries, pecan, and feta cheese. The ultimate addition to your dinner table any time of the year.
- 1 butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pecans, raw not salted
- 2 tbsp AB’s Yellow Box Honey
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fetta, crumbled
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix in a bowl the pumpkin, garlic, cinnamon, oil, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Add the pumpkin to the prepared tray and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked through and golden brown on the sides, sprinkle with pecans and return to the oven for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir in dried cranberries, feta and honey in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.