AB’S GINGER HONEY GLAZED SALMON
A flavourful marinade of AB’s Ginger in Honey, soy sauce and orange juice make this glazed salmon dish a quick and easy mid-week dinner option for the family.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp AB’s Ginger in Honey
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 green onion chopped
- 4 salmon pieces approximately 125g each
- Mix orange juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic powder and green onion in small bowl.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for basting.
- Place salmon in a large glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and grill over a medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily witha fork, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Serve with a salad, like our Broccoli and Cranberry Salad with Creamy Honey Dressing or a simple mix of your family’s favourite vegetable combination.