AB'S HONEY ANZAC BISCUIT AND LEMON TART
This sweet honey Anzac bisuit and lemon tart has a buttery Anzac Biscuit base. It is delightfully filled with a creamy centre of lemon and AB’s Ironbark Honey. A beautiful dessert for Anzac Day celebrations at home.
- Food processor
- 300 g ANZAC biscuits (use our AB’s Honey Anzac Biscuit Recipe here)
- 60 g Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup AB's Ironbark Honey,
- 2 Lemon zest, plus 150 ml of strained lemon juice
- 395 g Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Pure (thin) cream
- 4 Eggs
- Thickened cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Place ANZAC biscuits in a food processor until it makes fine biscuit crumbs. Add melted butter and combine.
- Press biscuit mixture into the base and sides of a tart pan. Chill for 30 minutes until firm.
- Place honey, lemon zest and juice, condensed milk, thin cream, and eggs in a bowl and whisk gently until combined.
- Pour into the tart case and bake for 35 minutes or until just set.
- Cool in the pan until room temperature then place in the fridge and chill for at least 2 hours or until fully set.
- Serve with thickened cream and extra AB's ironbark honey