AB'S GINGER IN HONEY PORK BELLY
AB’s Ginger in Honey is made of real Australian ginger in 100% real Australian honey, the perfect combination of two natural products produced by nature to create Ginger Honey.We love this pan fried pork belly cooked with our AB’s Ginger in Honey, soy sauce, garlic, and oyster sauce. Enjoy on top of rice with greens for a pleasant family dinner for all seasons.
- 680 g pork belly
- vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp AB’s Ginger in Honey
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- Slice pork belly into pieces around 6mm thick.
- Crush the garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Cook the pork belly on high heat, on both sides until nicely browned.
- Wipe off any excess oil from the pork and leave to rest.
- Put the frying pan back on to medium heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook until the ingredients develop into a nice glaze. Be careful not to burn the glaze.
- Enjoy the pork belly with blanched Bok choy, spinach, beans or broccolini on a bed of steamed rice. Pour any excess glaze over the pork and vegetables to serve.