Beeswax food wraps are an eco-friendly, reusable alternative to plastic wrap. Beeswax Wraps hug your bowls with just the right amount of cling. Our Beeswax Wrap Kits allow you to make your own wraps at home, without fuss. Each kit includes a pre-made wax mixture combining beeswax, pine tree resin and coconut oil.
The wax mixture makes the wraps airtight and helps lock in moisture, while the coconut oil offers flexibility and the pine resin adds cling.
Basically, the warmth of your hands makes them pliable so that you can use them:
- As a reusable alternative to snack /sandwich bags
- For wrapping snacks, fruit, vegetables, cheese, bread and more
- In place of cling wrap over a bowl or other container
Note to get the most out of your wraps
- Beeswax food wraps can be washed with cold water and a mild soap.
- Items like cheese, vegetables, fruits, nuts, sandwiches, etc. can be wrapped up.
- Beeswax food wraps cannot be washed with hot water, and so are not recommended for meat
- Depending on how frequently they’re used, they can last for up to a year.