AB's Honey Lemon Coconut Biscuits
A lovely light biscuit combining lemon and honey with coconut. Great with a cuppa for morning tea.
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2-3 tbsp plain flour
- 40 grams melted butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp AB's Macadamia Honey
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- In a bowl, place the first 4 dry ingredients, mix them together with a spoon or fork to ensure they are combined
- In another bowl whisk the melted butter, egg, honey, juice, and zest of the lemon
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mix to combine. Add extra flour if the mixture is too dry.
- Place spoonfuls onto a baking tray. Please note they will spread a little during baking.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 10-12 mins until just golden on the edges.