Chicken Wings with AB's Honey, Garlic and Soy
Create your own wings Wednesday with this simple recipe - enjoy as your main or a side dish for your next BBQ.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 kg chicken bites (see notes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp AB's Ironbark Honey order below
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- dried or fresh chilli, to your liking optional
- 4 cups Cooked Rice to serve optional
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and chilli in a bowl until combined
- Add chicken pieces and mix until chicken is coated.
- Place chicken mixture in an oven proof dish.
- Baked in oven for around 90 minutes or until chicken is falling off the bones.
- Serve with rice, and a sprinkle of coriander and fresh chilli.
Notes: Ask your butcher to cut Chicken wings into three pieces. Use the two larger pieces, and keep the tips for a great treat for the dog! Download recipe card