AB's HONEY PUMPKIN MASH
Sweet and savoury blend perfectly with our honey and pumpkin mash.
- Food processor
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin (about 700g)
- 2 tbsp AB's Honey (Ironbark or Macadamia for a distinct nutty flavour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel, seed and cut pumpkin into approx 4 cm pieces.
- Place the pumpkin in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a simmer over high heat, then reduce heat to medium. Simmer until the pumpkin is very tender, approx 20 mins.
- Strain into a colander and set the colander over the hot saucepan to allow pumpkin to steam dry.
- Transfer the drained pumpkin to a blender or food processor, add honey and blend until smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.